Wed, Dec 13|
American Legion Newport Harbor Post 291
2023 Christmas Boat Parade Watch Party
Premier Waterfront Boat Parade Viewing • Dinner • Entertainment • Hosted by the Sons of American Legion - Post 291.
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2023, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
American Legion Newport Harbor Post 291, 215 15th St, Newport Beach, CA 92663, USA
About the event
– The Donation for Premier Boat Parade Viewing and Dinner is $50* and the seat is yours for the entire evening! Your donation is 100% tax-deductible. The proceeds go to help our Troops, Veterans & their Families throughout the year. This year's theme is a Country Christmas and the viewing party donation includes a buffet style selection of Bean Soup, BBQ Chicken, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Pork & Beans, Mac n’ Cheese, Coleslaw, Macaroni Salad, and Brownies for Dessert.
*Tickets are $50 each, regardless of the age of the guest as this is a fundraiser.
– Seating is on the outdoor Patio with most tables accommodating 6 guests. Orders of 5 are required to purchase the table of 6. We encourage you invite friends and family to join you, if you are a small group you will be sitting with other people at the table. Only ticketed guests will be allowed entry, no tickets will be sold at the door.
– Gates open at 4:00 pm, Dinner starts at 5:00 pm and the Boat Parade passes our viewing location around 6:45 pm. The entertainment will follow the Parade.
– Parking for Members is first come, first served in the Post 291 Parking Lot. Parking for Non-Members - There will be parking staff to guide you, however, this will fill up by 5:30 pm. Street Parking is also available. We strongly suggest carpooling and taking LYFT or UBER.
- Sale ends: Dec 13, 10:00 PM